- 30 Day Challenge: Workout Every Day—Conclusion
- Unsolicited Writing Tip: Delete Your First Chapter
- 30 Day Challenge: Workout Every Day—Week 3
- How To Self Publish: Read Your Book Out Loud
- 30 Day Challenge: Workout Every Day—Week Two
- Hard Truths About Self Publishing: You Didn’t Edit Enough
- 30 Day Challenge: Workout Every Day—Week One
- “The Force Awakens” Review: Full Spoilers
- 30 day Challenge: Workout Every Day
- 30 Day Challenge: First Challenge Complete
Tags(GRED) (Green) (Red) (Yellow) 3 Day Novel Contest 3 Things I'm Grateful For 30 Day Challenge Advent Calendar Amazon A To Z Challenge Awesomeness Beacon Blog book 3 Book Review Book Reviews Cars Catalyst Chocolate Chortle Christmas Community Contest Editing Edmonton Eviscerate Facebook Family Fast and Furious Favorite Words and Phrases Girth Goodreads Illusion Iron Man 2 King Wakefield Look for the Good Marketing Michael Robotham Movie Reviews Movies Music NANOWRIMO Novels Orson Scott Card Our Lady Peace Pixar Priest PROW publishing Religion and Spirituality Robin Hood Ronos Ronos Part 1: Catalyst SBS School Secret Walmart self publishing Sequels Short Story snow Star Wars Strategies Suzanne Collins The Death of Jonas Wakefield The Hunger Games The Ronos Trilogy Toonie Twitter What I liked Word count Work working out Writing Writing goals yeg
- @BenMkWrites Edmonton 6 days ago
- RT @BenMkWrites: #Win passes to see #MichaelFassbender in #TheSnowman on October 18 in #YYZ #YVR #YUL #YYC or #YEG! RT, Follow + Reply w/ y… 6 days ago
- @GetReelMovies Edmonton #GRMHappyDeathDay 2 weeks ago
- RT @GetReelMovies: WIN advance screening passes to see #HappyDeathDay in Canada! Flw, RT & Reply w/ #GRMHappyDeathDay. https://t.co/nitFO9Q… 2 weeks ago
- @BenMkWrites Edmonton 3 weeks ago
- RT @BenMkWrites: #Win passes to see #HappyDeathDay on Oct 11 in #YYZ #YVR #YEG #YYC or #YOW! RT, Follow + Reply w/ your city to enter this… 3 weeks ago
- @jet_set I just watched it. They try to justify addiction and abuse by saying he taught them to hope and dream. Haven't read the book. 1 month ago
- 17,506 hits
Tag Archives: 3 Things I’m Grateful For
I’m grateful that there are still people who read this blog even though I’ve been neglecting it. I’m going to change that. I’m grateful for the Sabbath day to rest, worship, and spend time with family. I’m grateful for my wife’s … Continue reading
1. That NaNoWriMo is over and that I was able to meet my NaNoWriMo goals. 2. That my wife met her NaNoWriMo goals. Hopefully I can read her book soon. 3. This semester is almost over. How did you do … Continue reading
1. That I married a writer. 2. That I went back to school (Despite that it hinders my NaNoing) 3. That I did not need to get a student loan. What three things are you grateful for today?
1. The Book of Mormon 2. Story by Robert McKee 3. The Invasion by K. A. Applegate What three books are you grateful for?
1. NaNoWriMo 2. 3 Day Novel Contest 3. Write or Die What are you grateful for?
G is for Grateful. Here is another instalment of what I’m grateful for. 1. I’m grateful that my wife knows a good story from a bad story and that she thinks that I’m a good writer. 2. I’m grateful that … Continue reading
1. A car that is capable of roadtrips. 2. My wife putting Our Lady Peace on while we drove. 3. Being in the same room with the whole Hall heard.